Phil Collins Booting Ex-Wife Out of Home After Alleged Secret Wedding

Phil Collins & Orianne Phil Collins & Orianne Getty Composite

Phil Collins is booting his ex-wife out of her crib ... because he says he owns it, and he's tired of her B.S.

Sources close to the famous drummer and singer-songwriter tell TMZ ... his long, rocky relationship with Orianne Cevey is officially over ... after all, she remarried in August, and he wants her out of his Florida house STAT.

We're told Phil's asked her to vacate and she's refused, and instead is threatening to release false and embarrassing accusations about him unless he renegotiates their 2008 divorce settlement.

For the record -- Collins paid Cevey a reported $46.76 million ... and our sources say he's not giving her another dime. He believes she squandered the fortune through a series of bad investments, along with an expensive divorce from the man she married after Phil.

Our sources say Phil gave his ex until 3 PM Friday to vacate, but she didn't, and he says she's now changed the security codes and has been unruly with the staff.

We're told Phil plans to file an eviction lawsuit as soon as courts open up next week.

In case you haven't gotten the picture, the 2 have a pretty wild history. They got married in the late '90s, had 2 sons together -- Nicholas and Mathew -- but filed for divorce in '06, shortly after the youngest son was born.

After the record settlement, Cevey got remarried to Charles Mejjati, but then divorced him to go back to Collins in 2016.

Things seemed to be pretty peachy up until a couple months ago, when we're told Orianne got married again to a man named Thomas Bates ... telling Phil she was just traveling to Las Vegas for business.

Our sources say Collins continues to fully support his sons -- all of their expenses are paid for through a fully-funded, irrevocable trust -- but he believes he's no longer financially on the hook to his ex-wife.

Orianne's attorney, Frank Maister, had no comment.

© TMZ

9 comments

• Billy Cole
    Billy Cole Tuesday, 13 October 2020 06:40 Comment Link Report

Sorry for your misfortune, Phil. I've always appreciated your music.

• Tiffany Kaneko
    Tiffany Kaneko Monday, 12 October 2020 13:43 Comment Link Report

Phil Collins you are amazing.

• Mark Bergman
    Mark Bergman Sunday, 11 October 2020 15:47 Comment Link Report

Phil , my name is Mark Bergman. I played bass for Mountain when Jack Bruce left the band. Leslie named the tour and the band....Leslie West wild West Band. Temporarily. Now that you know who is talking with you, allow me to give a bit of advice on the situation with that gold digger of a wife. You did the right thing by the divorce. You care for your family. Get her ass out of your house in Florida. I can tell that she is running a good portion of the decisions that you are making. I am sure that she is on your mind 90% of the time. That's not a good thing, my friend. I have been there and done that.....Do yourselve, and your life and mind a break. Think back in life, before you met her. At first, it was lust that turned into love rather fast. Then came the children and all of the responsibilities that are a part of the process. Years went by and so did the mutual love. It's a sad situation, I know, but you've got to do what ever is best for you !!!! She took your love, life and money, and did the wrong thing with them in her own ways. Now she wants more, and will manipulate you into doing what she wants. Wake up Philip !! I like you as a friend and person. I want the best for you, because I know about you and your career for many years. I feel like I have grown up with you. We are still young men. Yeah, right! Hahahah. I will be preying for you Phil....

• Jimmy Taylor
    Jimmy Taylor Sunday, 11 October 2020 15:20 Comment Link Report

Phill you are the greatest artists ever. Throw her out. You deserve better.

• Patricia Napoli
    Patricia Napoli Sunday, 11 October 2020 13:18 Comment Link Report

Glad He's finally giving her "the boot". He doesn't deserve to be treated so terribly. I've Loved this man's music, and aura my whole Life! I'd grow old with Him. Will always Love You, Phil Collins! You are a wonderful human being. It's not about $ either. I'm 64, and widowed. Live in Chelmsford, MA. My email is: pnapoli2015@yahoo.com. if you care to send me a message. I would gladly take good care of You. Always wanted to meet you. It's on my " bucket list". Just an old fashioned Italian woman with substance. Take good care! All the Best to You!

• Daniel- melehi
    Daniel- melehi Sunday, 11 October 2020 11:13 Comment Link Report

Damn right Phil get rid as quick as you like. Love all your music absolute genius

• Dolores
    Dolores Sunday, 11 October 2020 08:06 Comment Link Report

I HAVE ALWAYS LUVED YOU MY PHIL!!!!!! YOUR MUSIC IS SO SOUL FELT FOR ME THAT I LITERALLY FEEL LIKE I AM FLOATING WHEN I HEAR YOUR BEAUTIFUL VOICE!!!!!!
    LUV DOLLY

• Veronica
    Veronica Saturday, 10 October 2020 20:17 Comment Link Report

I would like to thank Phil and Genesis for the beautiful song. Ripples. It was my husbands favourite song. It also helped me and remembering the presures time we had together. It will always bring tears to my eyes.

• MCLCP
    MCLCP Saturday, 10 October 2020 17:50 Comment Link Report

Que absurdo!
    Que mulher sem escrúpulo!
    Tem que botar pra fora da casa sim!!!
    Phil não mereceria isso.