Phil Collins’ fourth solo studio album …But Seriously from 1989 is to be reissued next month to mark its 30th anniversary.
The new version will be released on November 22 through Rhino Records and will be limited to just 1000 double LP sets, with the 12-track follow-up to 1985’s No Jacket Required pressed on turquoise vinyl.
The album hit the no.1 spot in 16 countries, spending 15 weeks at the top of the UK charts and four in the US.
It spawned the singles Something Happened On The Way To Heaven, Another Day In Paradise, I Wish It Would Rain Down, Do You Remember, Hang In Long Enough and That’s Just The Way It Is.
Over the last few years, Collins has reissued his solo back catalogue with expanded tracklists, remastered audio and new album artwork.
The turquoise vinyl version features the same audio and artwork as the 2016 release.
Phil Collins: …But Seriously
1. Hang In Long Enough
2. That’s Just The Way It Is
3. Do You Remember?
4. Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
6. I Wish It Would Rain Down
7. Another Day In Paradise
8. Heat on The Street
9. All Of My Life
10. Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
11. Father To Son
12. Find A Way to My Heart
© Loudersound, by Scott Munro
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop
- People are recreating Phil Collins' iconic 'In The Air Tonight' drums from home on TikTok
- Genesis - InTheStudio Celebrates 40th Anniversary Of Duke Album
Latest from GenesisFan
- Genesis reschedule The Last Domino? tour - add two new dates
- Steve Hackett: 'I didn't want this book to be all sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'
- The art of synth soloing: How to play like Tony Banks - the early years
- 40 Years of 'Melt': Peter Gabriel's catalytic third album
- Behind the Song: Peter Gabriel, "Games Without Frontiers"