Phil Collins has added a second Melbourne show after selling out the 30,000 capacity AAMI Park. The second show is scheduled for Saturday 2 February 2019.
Phil Collins Not Dead Yet tour will kick off in Brisbane on 19 January. Promoter Paul Dainty said, "Ticket sales to Phil Collins Not Dead Yet: Live! have been fantastic, it’s been more than 20 years since Phil Collins toured Australia and his fans are jumping at the chance to see this music legend perform all of his iconic hits."
PHIL COLLINS’ NOT DEAD YET: LIVE! TOUR
Brisbane – Saturday 19 January, Suncorp Stadium
Sydney – Monday 21 & Tuesday 22 January, Qudos Bank Arena
Adelaide – Friday 25 January, Adelaide Oval
Perth – Monday 28 & Tuesday 29 January, RAC Arena
Melbourne – Friday 1 & Saturday 2 February, AAMI Park
Phil Collins setlist March 2018
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) (single, 1984)
Another Day in Paradise (from But Seriously, 1989)
I Missed Again (from Face Value, 1981)
Hang in Long Enough (from But Seriously, 1989)
Throwing It All Away (from Genesis, Invisible Touch, 1986)
Follow You Follow Me (from Genesis, And Then There Were Three, 1978)
Who Said I Would (from No Jacket Required, 1985)
Separate Lives (single, 1985)
Something Happened on the Way to Heaven (from But Seriously, 1989)
In the Air Tonight (from Face Value, 1981)
You Can’t Hurry Love (from Hello I Must Be Going, 1982)
Dance Into the Light (from Dance Into The Light, 1996)
Invisible Touch (from Genesis, Invisible Touch, 1986)
Easy Lover (single, 1985)
Sussudio (from No Jacket Required, 1985)
Take Me Home (from No Jacket Required, 1985)
© Noise11, by Paul Cashmere
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop
- People are recreating Phil Collins' iconic 'In The Air Tonight' drums from home on TikTok
- Genesis - Talk about the Re-Union in a radio interview
Latest from GenesisFan
- Genesis reschedule The Last Domino? tour - add two new dates
- Steve Hackett: 'I didn't want this book to be all sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'
- The art of synth soloing: How to play like Tony Banks - the early years
- 40 Years of 'Melt': Peter Gabriel's catalytic third album
- Behind the Song: Peter Gabriel, "Games Without Frontiers"