Phil Collins will be starting a month-long tour in the region, including Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, and Puerto Rico. In this sense, Collins shared a rehearsal video on social media a few days ago.
Thus, the 66-year-old legend returns to the stage due to the insistent requests from fans around the world, after announcing his retirement from the music industry in order to focus on his loved ones.
See the tour schedule below.
- Phil Collins takes sold-out crowd at Talking Stick Resort Arena on an emotional journey
- Review – Phil Collins Is A Timeless Treasure
- How Genesis made Selling England By The Pound
- Lucy Dacus Covers Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" for Halloween
- Phil Collins celebrates fathers, sons, old friends and timeless tunes at KeyBank Center