Singer Phil Collins is bring his latest tour to Liverpool. The former Genesis drummer will perform his Not Dead Yet tour to the ECHO Arena.
The 66-year-old is known for his hits including Against All Odds and Another Day in Paradise. He announced the live tour back in October 2016 which is named after his autobiography. Phil will perform his Liverpool show, currently the only one outside London, on Friday, June 2.
The tour also includes five sold-out shows at the Royal Albert Hall in London and a 65,000 capacity show at Hyde Park.
These will be Phil Collins’ first shows in 10 years, performing all his greatest hits live.
Phil of his return said: "I thought I would retire quietly, but thanks to the fans, my family and support from some extraordinary artists I have rediscovered my passion for music and performing. It's time to do it all again and I'm excited. It just feels right."
One of the most successful artists of his generation, with more UK top 40 singles than any other artist of the 1980s, Phil Collins came to prominence first as drummer and then as frontman of Genesis, making his solo debut with 1981's album Face Value, featuring smash hit single In The Air Tonight.
Tickets are priced at £71.50, £99.50 and £130 and are available on pre-sale HERE from the ECHO Arena this Wednesday, March 1 at 9am.
© Liverpoolecho, by Gemma Jaleel
- Why Phil Collins 'Changed His Mind' About Retirement
- Phil Collins Is Still Alive: Report From The Concert In Warsaw
- Phil Collins makes rare appearance as he’s spotted in wheelchair and using walking stick
- Phil Collins' most famous song "In The Air Tonight" on an exclusive Vinyl-Single
- Phil Collins was back on a Dutch stage again after fifteen years