Phil Collins will deliver his biggest-ever solo show at next year’s British Summer Time festival in London, he’s announced.
The former Genesis frontman and drummer sold out his comeback tour in just 15 minutes after revealing June dates in the UK, Germany and France.
Now he’s confirmed an appearance in Hyde Park on Friday, June 30, with a full supporting lineup to be revealed in due course.
Collins says: "The reaction from the British public has been overwhelming. I can’t wait to play Hyde Park and see everyone there."
He said earlier this year: "I thought I would retire quietly. But I have rediscovered my passion for music and performing. It’s time to do it all again and I’m excited. It just feels right."
Festival tickets go on general sale on November 11 (Friday) with fan club and Barclaycard presales commencing at 9am today (November 8).
© Team Rock, by Martin Kielty
- Phil Collins announces B-sides and remixes compilations
- Phil Collins expands "Still Not Dead Yet" tour, adds 2nd MSG show
- Phil Collins Expands Comeback Tour Dubbed 'Still Not Dead Yet, Live!'
- Mike Rutherford open to Genesis reunion: 'We’re all fit and healthy and good friends'
- Genesis reunion? Phil Collins tells us to ask Mike Rutherford - so we did