Phil Collins will deliver his biggest-ever solo show at next year’s British Summer Time festival in London, he’s announced.
The former Genesis frontman and drummer sold out his comeback tour in just 15 minutes after revealing June dates in the UK, Germany and France.
Now he’s confirmed an appearance in Hyde Park on Friday, June 30, with a full supporting lineup to be revealed in due course.
Collins says: "The reaction from the British public has been overwhelming. I can’t wait to play Hyde Park and see everyone there."
He said earlier this year: "I thought I would retire quietly. But I have rediscovered my passion for music and performing. It’s time to do it all again and I’m excited. It just feels right."
Festival tickets go on general sale on November 11 (Friday) with fan club and Barclaycard presales commencing at 9am today (November 8).
© Team Rock, by Martin Kielty
Latest from GenesisFan
- Steve Hackett to Perform Genesis' 1977 Live LP 'Seconds Out' on 2020 Tour
- Church’s Giant Baby Jesus Statue Looks Like Phil Collins
- Phil Collins’ …But Seriously set for 30th anniversary reissue
- Phil Collins is Still Not Dead Yet
- Phil Collins takes sold-out crowd at Talking Stick Resort Arena on an emotional journey