Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- Phil Collins: I’m Open to Genesis Reunion With Son on Drums
- Phil Collins Talks New Box Set, Comeback Tour and the State of His Health
- Phil Collins & Genesis Studio Rehearsals for Knebworth in 1978
- Phil Collins Announces Four-Disc Box, 'Plays Well With Others'
- The Story of... 'Against All Odds' by Phil Collins