Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- Review – Phil Collins Is A Timeless Treasure
- Tony Banks revisits the classic Genesis live album Seconds Out
- How Genesis made Selling England By The Pound
- Lucy Dacus Covers Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" for Halloween
- Phil Collins celebrates fathers, sons, old friends and timeless tunes at KeyBank Center