Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
Latest from GenesisFan
- Tony Banks Says Genesis Are Probably Done for Good
- Tony Banks: I read Mike’s book and I didn’t like it very much
- A Beginner's Guide to Steve Hackett's Years With Genesis
- Tony Banks on His Latest Classical Album & the Odds of a 50th Anniversary Reunion
- With Phil Collins in Rio de Janeiro, rain is only a success