Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight' Sees a Sales Comeback After Viral Video
- Were Genesis Better in the ’70s or ’80s?
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals
- 47 Years Ago This Week, Scene Interviewed Peter Gabriel