Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- Celebrate '808 Day' With This Extended Phil Collins Interview
- Phil Collins hopes to announce U.S. tour dates when he's feeling better
- Listen to In This Moment cover Phil Collins
- Phil Collins hands baton to 16-year-old son who performs faultless rendition of In The Air Tonight to BST crowd
- He could barely walk but Phil Collins still knocked it out of Hyde Park – review