Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- Lorde covers Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" for BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation
- To Be a Drummer: Read an Excerpt from Phil Collins’s Memoir
- Beginning Of The End: A Look Back At The Downfall Of Genesis 20 Years Later
- How Phil Collins Accidentally Created the Sound That Defined 1980s Music