Phil Collins just put out the first records from a solo career spanning retrospective, appropriately titled, "Take A Look At Me Now."
Two of his many best-selling albums are out with extra bonus material for the fans, who Phil affectionately calls, "collectivists."
The bonus material shows how the songs formed and how they took shape. Phil painstakingly recreated all of the cover art in the exact same poses with the exact same lighting. I guess you could say that you really are taking a look at him now.
And will there be a Genesis reunion? Shelli gets an answer.
Watch the interview below.
- 40 Years Ago: Genesis' "Pure Prog" Era Ends With "Spot the Pigeon" EP
- Genesis could reunite to mark 50-year anniversary
- Mike Rutherford Talks New Music, Reuniting With Phil Collins and More
- Phil Collins: I'd love to play with Peter Gabriel again!
- Flashback: Phil Collins Spoofs MTV in 'Don't Lose My Number' Video