"He was always doing something that was not inside the box, always reinventing himself."
Following the news that David Bowie died Sunday at the age of 69, tributes are rolling in for the man who revolutionized music, fashion and the world.
"I find it sobering when people of your era start falling off. I didn’t know he was battling cancer. I don’t think too many people did. Bowie was heralded. Everybody seemed to like David. He was always interesting. He was always doing something that was not inside the box, always reinventing himself. You never knew what to expect and that made him one of a kind… Surprising."Phil Collins
Latest from GenesisFan
- Tony Banks Says Genesis Are Probably Done for Good
- Tony Banks: I read Mike’s book and I didn’t like it very much
- A Beginner's Guide to Steve Hackett's Years With Genesis
- Tony Banks on His Latest Classical Album & the Odds of a 50th Anniversary Reunion
- With Phil Collins in Rio de Janeiro, rain is only a success