"He was always doing something that was not inside the box, always reinventing himself."
Following the news that David Bowie died Sunday at the age of 69, tributes are rolling in for the man who revolutionized music, fashion and the world.
"I find it sobering when people of your era start falling off. I didn’t know he was battling cancer. I don’t think too many people did. Bowie was heralded. Everybody seemed to like David. He was always interesting. He was always doing something that was not inside the box, always reinventing himself. You never knew what to expect and that made him one of a kind… Surprising."Phil Collins
- Genesis - Talk about the Re-Union in a radio interview
- Phil Collins will do his 'damnedest' to play drums on Genesis' reunion tour
- Three Members of Genesis Went to a Knicks Game — Speculations Abound
- The Orianne and Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation celebrated its 5th Annual Gala
- Church’s Giant Baby Jesus Statue Looks Like Phil Collins