Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- Phil Collins: I’m Open to Genesis Reunion With Son on Drums
- Phil Collins Talks New Box Set, Comeback Tour and the State of His Health
- Phil Collins & Genesis Studio Rehearsals for Knebworth in 1978
- Phil Collins Announces Four-Disc Box, 'Plays Well With Others'
- The Story of... 'Against All Odds' by Phil Collins