Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- Phil Collins announces B-sides and remixes compilations
- Phil Collins expands "Still Not Dead Yet" tour, adds 2nd MSG show
- Phil Collins Expands Comeback Tour Dubbed 'Still Not Dead Yet, Live!'
- Mike Rutherford open to Genesis reunion: 'We’re all fit and healthy and good friends'
- Genesis reunion? Phil Collins tells us to ask Mike Rutherford - so we did