Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop
- People are recreating Phil Collins' iconic 'In The Air Tonight' drums from home on TikTok
- Genesis - Talk about the Re-Union in a radio interview
- Phil Collins will do his 'damnedest' to play drums on Genesis' reunion tour
- Steve Hackett to publish autobiography