Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
Latest from GenesisFan
- Tony Banks: I read Mike’s book and I didn’t like it very much
- A Beginner's Guide to Steve Hackett's Years With Genesis
- Tony Banks on His Latest Classical Album & the Odds of a 50th Anniversary Reunion
- With Phil Collins in Rio de Janeiro, rain is only a success
- Phil Collins suffered a hold-up at a Brazilian airport over visa problems