Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight' Sees a Sales Comeback After Viral Video
- Were Genesis Better in the ’70s or ’80s?
- Steve Hackett: 'I didn't want this book to be all sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll'
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals