Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- Celebrate '808 Day' With This Extended Phil Collins Interview
- Phil Collins hopes to announce U.S. tour dates when he's feeling better
- Listen to In This Moment cover Phil Collins
- Phil Collins hands baton to 16-year-old son who performs faultless rendition of In The Air Tonight to BST crowd
- He could barely walk but Phil Collins still knocked it out of Hyde Park – review