Phil Collins will chronicle his life and career – from progressive rock drum icon to pop chart-topper – in his new memoir, Not Dead Yet, out October 25th via Crown Archetype.
The book will explore the musician's "three failed marriages, his alcoholism and his ill health," according to a statement. "Throughout [my life], there have been lots of highs, and more than a few lows," he said in a statement. "I'm being completely honest about all of them, embarrassingly so in some cases.
- 40 Years Ago: Genesis' "Pure Prog" Era Ends With "Spot the Pigeon" EP
- Genesis could reunite to mark 50-year anniversary
- Mike Rutherford Talks New Music, Reuniting With Phil Collins and More
- Phil Collins: I'd love to play with Peter Gabriel again!
- Flashback: Phil Collins Spoofs MTV in 'Don't Lose My Number' Video