Throughout 2016 Warner Bros. will be reissuing remastered editions of the entire Phil Collins solo catalog.
For each of the newly released LPs, the renowned drummer and vocalist re-created new versions of the album covers with updated photos. In conjunction with the Take A Look At Me Now retrospective campaign, a new app allows users to create their own album cover for two of his beloved records.
So far this year remastered vinyl and 2-CD editions of Testify and No Jacket Required featuring demos, b-sides and live recordings have been issued. The newly launched web app can be accessed by visiting photoframer.philcollins.com. From there users can select the Testify or No Jacket Required frame and then upload an image to create a new version of either of the classic LPs.
Those who create new versions of the album covers using the online app are encouraged to share their results on social media using the hashtag #TakeALookAtMeNow. Follow this link to try out the app for yourself.
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation
- To Be a Drummer: Read an Excerpt from Phil Collins’s Memoir
- Beginning Of The End: A Look Back At The Downfall Of Genesis 20 Years Later
- How Phil Collins Accidentally Created the Sound That Defined 1980s Music
- Phil Collins says 80s were his Coldplay years