Former Genesis drummer and singer, Phil Collins will be performing in Lausanne on Friday, 3 June 2016 to raise money for the charity, Little Dreams, which he started with his former Swiss wife Orianne.
The 65 year-old singer drummer has been suffering from health problems and has rarely been seen on stage over the last few years. He will appear at Lausanne’s Salle Metropole as the guest of honour at the charity’s annual gala dinner.
Phil and Orianne Collin’s 14 year-old son Nicholas Collins will also perform as a drummer with his band What You Know. Other artists such as Amandine and Lica will also perform.
Little Dreams was founded in 2000, to support talented young musicians, artists and sports people with out the financial means to realise their potential. The charity also supports handicapped children in these fields.
© Le News, by Le Matin
- The Heartbreaking Reason Phil Collins Doesn't Play the Drums Anymore
- Why Phil Collins 'Changed His Mind' About Retirement
- Phil Collins Is Still Alive: Report From The Concert In Warsaw
- Phil Collins makes rare appearance as he’s spotted in wheelchair and using walking stick
- Phil Collins' most famous song "In The Air Tonight" on an exclusive Vinyl-Single