Former Genesis drummer and singer, Phil Collins will be performing in Lausanne on Friday, 3 June 2016 to raise money for the charity, Little Dreams, which he started with his former Swiss wife Orianne.
The 65 year-old singer drummer has been suffering from health problems and has rarely been seen on stage over the last few years. He will appear at Lausanne’s Salle Metropole as the guest of honour at the charity’s annual gala dinner.
Phil and Orianne Collin’s 14 year-old son Nicholas Collins will also perform as a drummer with his band What You Know. Other artists such as Amandine and Lica will also perform.
Little Dreams was founded in 2000, to support talented young musicians, artists and sports people with out the financial means to realise their potential. The charity also supports handicapped children in these fields.
© Le News, by Le Matin
- Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight' Sees a Sales Comeback After Viral Video
- Were Genesis Better in the ’70s or ’80s?
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop