Former Genesis drummer and singer, Phil Collins will be performing in Lausanne on Friday, 3 June 2016 to raise money for the charity, Little Dreams, which he started with his former Swiss wife Orianne.
The 65 year-old singer drummer has been suffering from health problems and has rarely been seen on stage over the last few years. He will appear at Lausanne’s Salle Metropole as the guest of honour at the charity’s annual gala dinner.
Phil and Orianne Collin’s 14 year-old son Nicholas Collins will also perform as a drummer with his band What You Know. Other artists such as Amandine and Lica will also perform.
Little Dreams was founded in 2000, to support talented young musicians, artists and sports people with out the financial means to realise their potential. The charity also supports handicapped children in these fields.
© Le News, by Le Matin
- Phil Collins looks in good spirits as he supports wife Orianne at her jewellery launch
- Flashback: Phil Collins Says 'Farewell' on 2005 Tour
- Phil Collins announces first North American tour in 12 years
- Tony Banks Says Genesis Are Probably Done for Good
- Phil Collins Performs for Jubilant Fans in the Rain in Uruguay