Former Genesis drummer and singer, Phil Collins will be performing in Lausanne on Friday, 3 June 2016 to raise money for the charity, Little Dreams, which he started with his former Swiss wife Orianne.
The 65 year-old singer drummer has been suffering from health problems and has rarely been seen on stage over the last few years. He will appear at Lausanne’s Salle Metropole as the guest of honour at the charity’s annual gala dinner.
Phil and Orianne Collin’s 14 year-old son Nicholas Collins will also perform as a drummer with his band What You Know. Other artists such as Amandine and Lica will also perform.
Little Dreams was founded in 2000, to support talented young musicians, artists and sports people with out the financial means to realise their potential. The charity also supports handicapped children in these fields.
© Le News, by Le Matin
- Phil Collins says 80s were his Coldplay years
- Celebrate '808 Day' With This Extended Phil Collins Interview
- Phil Collins hopes to announce U.S. tour dates when he's feeling better
- Listen to In This Moment cover Phil Collins
- Phil Collins hands baton to 16-year-old son who performs faultless rendition of In The Air Tonight to BST crowd