Phil Collins has more than a few classic albums, and this year he's reissuing six of them.
But fans of the British singer won't just be getting extended and remastered LPs because old Phil has done one better by recreating the covers too.
From Testify, Dance Into The Light and Hello, I Must Be Going to Face Value, Both Sides and No Jacket Required, the singer has absolutely nailed these album sleeves.
Face Value (1981)
Hello, I Must Be Going (1982)
No Jacket Required (1985)
"I've always been quite proud of my demos and have often made them available as B-sides, but with a few exceptions, I have avoided including those on these collections," Collins said.
"Instead, I've focused on how nicely the songs developed when played on stage, rather than showing how they originated."
Both Sides (1993)
Dance Into The Light (1996)
- Phil Collins looks in good spirits as he supports wife Orianne at her jewellery launch
- Flashback: Phil Collins Says 'Farewell' on 2005 Tour
- Phil Collins announces first North American tour in 12 years
- Tony Banks Says Genesis Are Probably Done for Good
- Phil Collins Performs for Jubilant Fans in the Rain in Uruguay