Phil Collins has more than a few classic albums, and this year he's reissuing six of them.
But fans of the British singer won't just be getting extended and remastered LPs because old Phil has done one better by recreating the covers too.
From Testify, Dance Into The Light and Hello, I Must Be Going to Face Value, Both Sides and No Jacket Required, the singer has absolutely nailed these album sleeves.
Face Value (1981)
Hello, I Must Be Going (1982)
No Jacket Required (1985)
"I've always been quite proud of my demos and have often made them available as B-sides, but with a few exceptions, I have avoided including those on these collections," Collins said.
"Instead, I've focused on how nicely the songs developed when played on stage, rather than showing how they originated."
Both Sides (1993)
Dance Into The Light (1996)
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop
- People are recreating Phil Collins' iconic 'In The Air Tonight' drums from home on TikTok
- Genesis - Talk about the Re-Union in a radio interview
- Phil Collins will do his 'damnedest' to play drums on Genesis' reunion tour
- Three Members of Genesis Went to a Knicks Game — Speculations Abound