The next two releases in Phil Collins' "Take A Look At Me Now" reissue series -- 1985's No Jacket Required and 2002’s Testify -- come out today (April 15). Both are expanded with second discs featuring bonus live tracks and demos.
Like the rest of Collins' reissues, the covers of both titles feature new shots replicating the images from the original versions, which Collins tells us was challenging all these years later:
So far Collins has released six of his eight solo albums but hasn't yet announced when the new versions of 1989's ...But Seriously and 2010's Going Back will be out. He's also spoken about returning to recording and doing some live performing but has not announced any firm plans yet.
© wcsx, by Gary Graff
- Phil Collins' 'In the Air Tonight' Sees a Sales Comeback After Viral Video
- Were Genesis Better in the ’70s or ’80s?
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals
- Genesis is back: Phil Collins in times of prog-pop