The next two releases in Phil Collins' "Take A Look At Me Now" reissue series -- 1985's No Jacket Required and 2002’s Testify -- come out today (April 15). Both are expanded with second discs featuring bonus live tracks and demos.
Like the rest of Collins' reissues, the covers of both titles feature new shots replicating the images from the original versions, which Collins tells us was challenging all these years later:
So far Collins has released six of his eight solo albums but hasn't yet announced when the new versions of 1989's ...But Seriously and 2010's Going Back will be out. He's also spoken about returning to recording and doing some live performing but has not announced any firm plans yet.
© wcsx, by Gary Graff
- "I never wanted to be lead singer of Genesis," says Phil Collins
- Lorde covers Phil Collins' "In the Air Tonight" for BBC Radio 1: Watch
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation
- To Be a Drummer: Read an Excerpt from Phil Collins’s Memoir
- Beginning Of The End: A Look Back At The Downfall Of Genesis 20 Years Later