The next two releases in Phil Collins' "Take A Look At Me Now" reissue series -- 1985's No Jacket Required and 2002’s Testify -- come out today (April 15). Both are expanded with second discs featuring bonus live tracks and demos.
Like the rest of Collins' reissues, the covers of both titles feature new shots replicating the images from the original versions, which Collins tells us was challenging all these years later:
So far Collins has released six of his eight solo albums but hasn't yet announced when the new versions of 1989's ...But Seriously and 2010's Going Back will be out. He's also spoken about returning to recording and doing some live performing but has not announced any firm plans yet.
© wcsx, by Gary Graff
- Phil Collins looks in good spirits as he supports wife Orianne at her jewellery launch
- Flashback: Phil Collins Says 'Farewell' on 2005 Tour
- Phil Collins announces first North American tour in 12 years
- Tony Banks Says Genesis Are Probably Done for Good
- Phil Collins Performs for Jubilant Fans in the Rain in Uruguay