Motown star Lamont Dozier spoke with The Professor, Adam Reader, about the role Dozier played in Phil Collins' number one hit "Two Hearts."
The song won an Golden Globe and was nominated for an Oscar.
"It was number--it was like huge all over the world. It's like a huge slam," said Dozier of the song's quick success.
The collaboration between Collins and Dozier started when they met at a gig and Collins' expressed his appreciation for Motown.
In addition to "Two Hearts," Collins and Dozier also co-wrote "Loco in Acapulco" for The Four Tops, which is also featured on the Buster Soundtrack.
- The Story of... 'Against All Odds' by Phil Collins
- Take a Look at Him Now: The Many Lives of Phil Collins
- Why Phil Collins' ...But Seriously deserves another listen
- Phil Collins looks in good spirits as he supports wife Orianne at her jewellery launch
- Flashback: Phil Collins Says 'Farewell' on 2005 Tour