He’ll be baccckkk. Reclusive music legend Phil Collins is set to emcee and perform at his Little Dreams Foundation’s gala concert, Dreaming on the Beach, on Dec. 12 at The Fillmore, according to a press release from the charity organization.
Monday’s announcement says the evening will close with a "special intimate acoustic performance" by the former Genesis frontman, as well as "other notable musical guests."
Collins is coming out of the woodwork of late. Yay! In June, the In the Air Tonight singer bought Jennifer Lopez’s onetime Miami Beach mansion for $33 million. And, according to UndertheRadarMag.com, the 64-year-old Brit will be releasing deluxe reissues of his 1981 debut solo album Face Value and 1993’s Both Sides on Nov. 6 via Atlantic.
For tickets to the gala, whose proceeds go to helping young, underprivileged athletes excel: http://www.ldf.cc
Tickets for the concert will be available in three tiers: $100, $250 and $350.
© Miami, by Madeleine Marr
- Phil Collins Announces 4th Annual Dreaming On The Beach Gala
- Phil Collins and his ex-wife Orianne Cevey put on a cosy display at charity music event
- Phil Collins and Orianne announce linup for 3rd annual dreaming on the beach gala
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation
- Phil Collins hits the stage in Lausanne this Friday June 3
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins is wheeled through Sydney airport in a wheelchair
- Phil Collins at the Mission: Who said no jacket required?
- Phil Collins delivers a stunning, seated performance in Christchurch
- Genesis: the miracle of A Trick Of The Tail and life without Peter Gabriel
- Phil Collins Reminds Australian Fans His Musical Genius is Not Dead Yet