He’ll be baccckkk. Reclusive music legend Phil Collins is set to emcee and perform at his Little Dreams Foundation’s gala concert, Dreaming on the Beach, on Dec. 12 at The Fillmore, according to a press release from the charity organization.
Monday’s announcement says the evening will close with a "special intimate acoustic performance" by the former Genesis frontman, as well as "other notable musical guests."
Collins is coming out of the woodwork of late. Yay! In June, the In the Air Tonight singer bought Jennifer Lopez’s onetime Miami Beach mansion for $33 million. And, according to UndertheRadarMag.com, the 64-year-old Brit will be releasing deluxe reissues of his 1981 debut solo album Face Value and 1993’s Both Sides on Nov. 6 via Atlantic.
For tickets to the gala, whose proceeds go to helping young, underprivileged athletes excel: http://www.ldf.cc
Tickets for the concert will be available in three tiers: $100, $250 and $350.
© Miami, by Madeleine Marr
- The Orianne and Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation celebrated its 5th Annual Gala
- Phil Collins Announces 4th Annual Dreaming On The Beach Gala
- Phil Collins and his ex-wife Orianne Cevey put on a cosy display at charity music event
- Phil Collins and Orianne announce linup for 3rd annual dreaming on the beach gala
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation
Latest from GenesisFan
- David Crosby Shares His Opinions About Phil Collins And How They Ended Up Recording A Song Together
- Watch a young Phil Collins with pre-Genesis band Flaming Youth
- Behind The Song: "The Living Years" by Mike + The Mechanics
- Phil Collins' ex Orianne Cevey to vacate his Miami house by mid-January
- Flashback: Genesis Take Fans Back to the 'Distant, Dark' Seventies