He’ll be baccckkk. Reclusive music legend Phil Collins is set to emcee and perform at his Little Dreams Foundation’s gala concert, Dreaming on the Beach, on Dec. 12 at The Fillmore, according to a press release from the charity organization.
Monday’s announcement says the evening will close with a "special intimate acoustic performance" by the former Genesis frontman, as well as "other notable musical guests."
Collins is coming out of the woodwork of late. Yay! In June, the In the Air Tonight singer bought Jennifer Lopez’s onetime Miami Beach mansion for $33 million. And, according to UndertheRadarMag.com, the 64-year-old Brit will be releasing deluxe reissues of his 1981 debut solo album Face Value and 1993’s Both Sides on Nov. 6 via Atlantic.
For tickets to the gala, whose proceeds go to helping young, underprivileged athletes excel: http://www.ldf.cc
Tickets for the concert will be available in three tiers: $100, $250 and $350.
© Miami, by Madeleine Marr
Latest from GenesisFan
- Once Upon a Time in the Top Spot: Phil Collins, …But Seriously
- Phil Collins using controversial electroshock therapy as he plans big comeback
- Once Upon a Time in the Top Spot: Phil Collins, "Another Day in Paradise"
- Genesis's Mike Rutherford on hits, hellish school and being uncool
- 40 Years Ago: Genesis Says Goodbye to Steve Hackett on 'Wind & Wuthering'