Phil Collins had brunch on South Beach Sunday, and it was all for a good cause.
The Grammy winner and ex-wife Orianne's Little Dreams Foundation hosted Brunch on the Beach at Joe's Stone Crabs earlier today.
The Foundation seeks to fulfill the dreams of young artists in music, art and sports who don't have the financial means to achieve their goals. "We had this idea to help kids, 'cause I was getting a lot of letters from kids who wanted to break into the music business, but didn't know how," said Collins, "and it kind of seemed a good idea to maybe get something together, some organization where we could help the kids that didn't have the money."
All of the proceeds from the brunch will benefit the Little Dreams Class of 2015-16.
- The Orianne and Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation celebrated its 5th Annual Gala
- Phil Collins Announces 4th Annual Dreaming On The Beach Gala
- Phil Collins and his ex-wife Orianne Cevey put on a cosy display at charity music event
- Phil Collins and Orianne announce linup for 3rd annual dreaming on the beach gala
- Kids auditioned for Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation