Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- Steve Hackett to Perform Genesis' 1977 Live LP 'Seconds Out' on 2020 Tour
- Church’s Giant Baby Jesus Statue Looks Like Phil Collins
- Phil Collins’ …But Seriously set for 30th anniversary reissue
- Phil Collins is Still Not Dead Yet
- Phil Collins takes sold-out crowd at Talking Stick Resort Arena on an emotional journey