Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- The art of synth soloing: How to play like Tony Banks - the early years
- 40 Years of 'Melt': Peter Gabriel's catalytic third album
- Behind the Song: Peter Gabriel, "Games Without Frontiers"
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals