Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- 43 Years Ago: Genesis Releases Double LP ‘The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway’
- 35 Years Ago: Phil Collins Releases Murky 'Hello, I Must Be Going'
- Phil Collins talks ahead of Birmingham gig
- 20 years ago and pop superstar Phil Collins wowed a packed Newcastle Arena
- Phil Collins and Orianne announce linup for 3rd annual dreaming on the beach gala