Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- 10 Reasons Peter Gabriel's 'Solsbury Hill' Is One of the Greatest Songs of All Time
- Peter Gabriel’s Solo Debut: A Look Back, 40 Years Later
- Where Is Peter Gabriel? 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Review: Mike + The Mechanics, York Barbican, February 17
- Mike + The Mechanics 'new boy' Andrew Roachford talks about their 2017 tour