Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins recalls early failings as Genesis frontman
- Phil Collins Casts Doubt On Moon Landing
- Phil Collins 'very proud' of daughter Lily's singing in new movie
- Phil Collins: 'The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were jiving to Rock Around the Clock'
- Lily Collins: Phil Collins Wrote "You'll Be in My Heart" as Lullaby