Not only is the apartment building named after the British pop star, but even its sign looks like Phil's autograph.
According to Japanese fan site Genesis Tribute, the building was constructed back in 1988, back when Phil was super popular in Japan. The apartment is apparently well-known among Japanese Genesis and Phil Collins fans.
Latest from GenesisFan
- Peter Gabriel Strips Down 'Here Comes the Flood' in 1979
- "Foxtrot" by Genesis (1972)
- Members of Genesis have stated they’re open to a reunion
- Steve Hackett celebrates Wind & Wuthering and talks Genesis reunion possibilities
- Like Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford, Tony Banks is open to a Genesis reunion