Julia Roberts loved working with Lily Collins on 'Mirror Mirror' because she is a huge fan of Lily's father.
Asked if she is a fan of Phil, Julia said: "Are you kidding, Genesis? I'm in my forties. Genesis is like my youth."
Julia, 44, also admitted she is happy not to be a young actress like Lily because it is so much more difficult to deal with fame than it was in her day.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: "It seemed so much easier, it made more sense. It was more kind of a gradual progression of things I think for the way the business was when I started out. But she seems to be holding her own, she's got no problem. This culture of meanness is new.
"I like my job, I'm happy at work, it's fun and pretty extraordinary."
- Lily Collins Says Dad Phil Is 'Doing Good' After Suffering Head Injury
- Phil Collins: alcohol almost killed him but says he has drinking under control
- Lily Collins Reveals How Dad Phil Collins Influences Her Romantic Relationships
- Lily Collins forgives father Phil despite 'sadness and anger'
- Lily Collins hints that father Phil was absent during her childhood
Latest from GenesisFan
- Flashback: Mike and the Mechanics Hit Number One With 'The Living Years'
- Mike Rutherford open to Genesis reunion: 'We’re all fit and healthy and good friends'
- Genesis reunion? Phil Collins tells us to ask Mike Rutherford - so we did
- 35 Years Ago: Phil Collins Leads Genesis-Heavy 'Against All Odds' Soundtrack
- 50 Years Ago Today - Genesis Released Debut LP 'From Genesis to Revelation'