Julia Roberts loved working with Lily Collins on 'Mirror Mirror' because she is a huge fan of Lily's father.
Asked if she is a fan of Phil, Julia said: "Are you kidding, Genesis? I'm in my forties. Genesis is like my youth."
Julia, 44, also admitted she is happy not to be a young actress like Lily because it is so much more difficult to deal with fame than it was in her day.
She told Britain's OK! magazine: "It seemed so much easier, it made more sense. It was more kind of a gradual progression of things I think for the way the business was when I started out. But she seems to be holding her own, she's got no problem. This culture of meanness is new.
"I like my job, I'm happy at work, it's fun and pretty extraordinary."
- Lily Collins Says Dad Phil Is 'Doing Good' After Suffering Head Injury
- Phil Collins: alcohol almost killed him but says he has drinking under control
- Lily Collins Reveals How Dad Phil Collins Influences Her Romantic Relationships
- Lily Collins forgives father Phil despite 'sadness and anger'
- Lily Collins hints that father Phil was absent during her childhood
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins starts his first Australian tour in 23 years on Saturday
- In defence of Phil Collins: what is the genesis of all the hatred?
- Could Phil Collins headline Isle of Wight Festival 2019?
- Phil Collins reveals what it's like performing on stage alongside his talented musician son Nicholas, 17
- Here’s A Rock Cover Of Phil Collins’ In The Air Tonight