On 15 September 1978, Peter Gabriel was recorded live at Grugahalle, Essen in Germany for the now legendary Rockpalast TV programme.
We’ve recently been granted the rights to use the footage, so we will be adding tracks from the performance to Peter’s You Tube channel over the next few weeks. Subscribers to the channel are automatically notified as new videos are added.
Moribund The Burgermeister (above) will be public on Friday, but you can watch here now. On the Air (below) is already viewable.
In 1978 Peter’s live band was:
Peter Gabriel – vocals and piano
Tony Levin – bass, vocals
Jerry Marotta – drums, vocals
Sid McGiness – guitar, vocals
Larry Fast – synthesiser
Timmy Capello – keyboard, saxophone
Director – Christian Wagner
Executive Producer – Peter Rachel
We hope you enjoy another chance to see these performances.
- Peter Gabriel is Back with New Compilation Single
- Peter Gabriel Announces Limited Edition 'Rated PG' Album
- Genesis: the miracle of A Trick Of The Tail and life without Peter Gabriel
- In defence of Phil Collins: what is the genesis of all the hatred?
- How Phil Collins ‘Cheated’ In His Audition For Genesis
Latest from GenesisFan
- The 10 Best Genesis Songs – voted for by Prog readers
- Phil Collins Is Still Alive: Report From The Concert In Warsaw
- Phil Collins makes rare appearance as he’s spotted in wheelchair and using walking stick
- Phil Collins' most famous song "In The Air Tonight" on an exclusive Vinyl-Single
- Phil Collins was back on a Dutch stage again after fifteen years