Peter Gabriel will revisit his Encore Series for the winter leg of his Back To Front tour.
The prog icon has previously made his live shows available to purchase and he’ll do the same for his latest run of gigs across Europe.
He'll play So in its entirety on the upcoming dates and each night will be recorded directly from the soundboard and made available to order individually, as a complete 18-show set in a Collector’s Edition Box Set or Deluxe Limited Edition Numbered Road Case.
Orders made before the first show kicks off on November 12 in Brussels will receive a free double CD taken from one of Gabriel’s spring 2014 shows. Collector's Edition and Deluxe Edition sets ordered before the start of the tour will also get a 10% discount on their purchase.
All versions are available though Gabriel’s website and the Deluxe Limited Edition Numbered Road Cases are available for pre-order from tomorrow (Friday, October 31).
Gabriel is currently working on his new album which he says will feature "organic dance" tracks, while the frontman picked up the Prog God award at the Progressive Music Awards earlier this year.
UK and Ireland tour dates
Nov 28: Birmingham LG Arena
Nov 30: Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
Dec 01: Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
Dec 03: London SSE Arena Wembley
Dec 04: Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
Dec 07: Liverpool Echo Arena
Dec 08: Aberdeen AECC
Dec 10: Dublin O2 Arena
© Classic Rock, by Scott Munro
Latest from GenesisFan
- My groovy kind of love for Phil Collins
- Phil Collins Among Recipients Of 2017 Nordoff Robins O2 Silver Clef Awards
- Phil Collins returns to the stage for the first time after bad fall with huge plaster covering two-inch cut
- Lily Collins Says Dad Phil Is 'Doing Good' After Suffering Head Injury
- Phil Collins 'rushed to hospital' after fall, postpones two shows