Chris Martin will take a break from consciously uncoupling with Gwyneth Paltrow to induct Peter Gabriel into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 10, Page Six has learned.
Other presenters at the ceremony at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center will include Questlove, who will give Hall and Oates their honor, and Michael Stipe, who’ll induct Nirvana.
The Eagles’ Glenn Frey will induct Linda Ronstadt, who will receive a musical tribute from Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris and Sheryl Crow.
Guitar guru Tom Morello will induct KISS and Bruce Springsteen will hail his E Street Band. Gabriel was also named to the Hall of Fame in 2010 as part of the band Genesis.
© Page Six
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins' most famous song "In The Air Tonight" on an exclusive Vinyl-Single
- Phil Collins was back on a Dutch stage again after fifteen years
- Phil Collins: If the songs convince, it does not need a big show
- Watch Genesis' Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford Reunite on Stage
- Phil Collins, delivers impassioned performance from a chair during concert in Berlin