Chris Martin will take a break from consciously uncoupling with Gwyneth Paltrow to induct Peter Gabriel into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 10, Page Six has learned.
Other presenters at the ceremony at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center will include Questlove, who will give Hall and Oates their honor, and Michael Stipe, who’ll induct Nirvana.
The Eagles’ Glenn Frey will induct Linda Ronstadt, who will receive a musical tribute from Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris and Sheryl Crow.
Guitar guru Tom Morello will induct KISS and Bruce Springsteen will hail his E Street Band. Gabriel was also named to the Hall of Fame in 2010 as part of the band Genesis.
© Page Six
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins' Toronto concert is a family affair
- At TD Garden, a 'not dead yet' Phil Collins breathes life into all those hits
- Hobbled Phil Collins is steady on the hits in 1st U.S. tour in 12 years
- Phil Collins in Philadelphia: A triumphant stand against the ravages of time review
- Phil Collins’ Return to the Stage Comes Stateside to Florida