Chris Martin will take a break from consciously uncoupling with Gwyneth Paltrow to induct Peter Gabriel into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 10, Page Six has learned.
Other presenters at the ceremony at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center will include Questlove, who will give Hall and Oates their honor, and Michael Stipe, who’ll induct Nirvana.
The Eagles’ Glenn Frey will induct Linda Ronstadt, who will receive a musical tribute from Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris and Sheryl Crow.
Guitar guru Tom Morello will induct KISS and Bruce Springsteen will hail his E Street Band. Gabriel was also named to the Hall of Fame in 2010 as part of the band Genesis.
© Page Six
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins is wheeled through Sydney airport in a wheelchair
- Phil Collins at the Mission: Who said no jacket required?
- Phil Collins delivers a stunning, seated performance in Christchurch
- Genesis: the miracle of A Trick Of The Tail and life without Peter Gabriel
- Phil Collins Reminds Australian Fans His Musical Genius is Not Dead Yet