Peter Gabriel has confirmed a further series of his ‘Back to Front’ arena shows in the UK and Ireland, including a return to London’s Wembley Arena for the first time in 10 years.
The new shows will continue to feature the original So live band (bassist Tony Levin, guitarist David Rhodes, keyboardist David Sancious and drummer Manu Katche) and span Gabriel’s career, including a performance of So in its entirety.
"We serve it up in three parts; like a meal. The starter will be an acoustic bit, almost like we would be in rehearsal mode. From that acoustic starter we move on to the savoury dish, which is electric or more electronic stuff. If you survive that, then you get your dessert, which is the complete and uninterrupted album of ‘So,’ in the order in which it was originally intended." - Peter Gabriel
Fri Nov 28th Birmingham LG Arena
Sun Nov 30th Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
Mon Dec 1st Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
Wed Dec 3rd London SSE Arena Wembley
Sun Dec 7th Liverpool Echo Arena
Mon Dec 8th Aberdeen AECC GE – Gas & Oil Arena
Wed 10th Dublin O2 Arena
© The Music Fix
- Blondie will support Phil Collins at his Aviva Stadium gig this summer
- Sting hopes to bring Peter Gabriel co-headline tour to the UK in 2018
- Phil Collins to play massive UK comeback shows next summer?
- Close Encounters with Peter Gabriel
- Peter Gabriel, 3Arena, Dublin - 'a delightfully offbeat and strange show'
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins and his ex-wife Orianne Cevey put on a cosy display at charity music event
- Phil Collins made a visit to a hospital in Newcastle hours before his UK show
- Review: Phil Collins at the Royal Albert Hall
- Phil Collins: South America and Mexico shows announced
- Review: Phil Collins at Nottingham's Motorpoint Arena