Warrington British Sign Language Signing Choir wowed the crowds as they took to the stage on the final night of Peter Gabriel’s tour.
The choir performed at the Phones 4 U arena in Manchester on the last night of the musician’s world tour after asking his management if they could take to the stage.
Penny Spiers, from the choir, said: "I led the choir on the evening and when I turned round to the audience I was overwhelmed - we received roaring applause and a standing ovation and great feedback".
"It was a wonderful night and we were so lucky to be able to stay for the whole Peter Gabriel concert afterwards, which was spectacular".
"We feel that we raised deaf awareness on the night – after the concert people from the audience came up to us thanking us for our wonderful performance, telling us they loved it. We were all blown away at the response we received."
Their performance last month was praised by Peter Gabriel’s management who said the performance was amazing.
- Peter Gabriel photo book will explore singer's career from Genesis to present day
- Peter Gabriel: Our 1986 Interview
- Peter Gabriel is Back with New Compilation Single
- Mike + The Mechanics release ‘Out Of The Blue’, set to go on tour with Phil Collins in June
- Peter Gabriel Announces Limited Edition 'Rated PG' Album