Songwriter Peter Gabriel is set to perform at the O2 World in Berlin as part of his forthcoming European tour.
Fresh from the release of his ninth studio album New Blood in October last year, the former Genesis star will play live in the German capital on Wednesday May 9th.
Fans will no doubt be keen to hear material from Gabriel's latest LP, which features orchestral re-recordings of classic songs from throughout the 62-year-old musician's career.
Tracks that appear on the album include new versions of The Rhythm of the Heat, San Jacinto, Wallflower, In Your Eyes and Don't Give Up.
Meanwhile, a special reissue of the artist's classic 1986 album So is due to appear latest this year.
Gabriel will perform with the New Blood Orchestra in Berlin, giving members of the audience a chance to hear songs from the album in their full glory.
Latest from GenesisFan
- The art of synth soloing: How to play like Tony Banks - the early years
- 40 Years of 'Melt': Peter Gabriel's catalytic third album
- Behind the Song: Peter Gabriel, "Games Without Frontiers"
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals