Bon Iver have released their cover of Peter Gabriel's 'Come Talk To Me' online, scroll down to the Related Video and click play to hear it.
The track, which was originally released on the former Genesis frontman's 1992 album 'Us', is set to appear as the B-side to Bon Iver's new single 'Holocene', which is slated for a September 5 release. 'Holocene' is the second single taken from the band's new self-titled LP.
Bon Iver are returning the compliment after Gabriel recorded a version of their song 'Flume' for his 2010 covers album 'Scratch My Back', alongside songs by Regina Spektor, Arcade Fire and Elbow.
Gabriel has since announced that he intends to release a second covers album, titled 'I'll Scratch Yours', with many of the bands he covered performing renditions of his songs. Elbow, Lou Reed, Paul Simon and the Bon Iver version of 'Come Talk To Me' are all set to appear on this LP.
Bon Iver play their biggest UK tour to date in October.
Latest from GenesisFan
- The art of synth soloing: How to play like Tony Banks - the early years
- 40 Years of 'Melt': Peter Gabriel's catalytic third album
- Behind the Song: Peter Gabriel, "Games Without Frontiers"
- Phil Collins Names Genesis Hit He Had Mixed Feelings About: 'Suddenly We Had Lots of Female Fans'
- Who Sang the Most Genesis Songs? Lead Vocal Totals