Bon Iver have released their cover of Peter Gabriel's 'Come Talk To Me' online, scroll down to the Related Video and click play to hear it.
The track, which was originally released on the former Genesis frontman's 1992 album 'Us', is set to appear as the B-side to Bon Iver's new single 'Holocene', which is slated for a September 5 release. 'Holocene' is the second single taken from the band's new self-titled LP.
Bon Iver are returning the compliment after Gabriel recorded a version of their song 'Flume' for his 2010 covers album 'Scratch My Back', alongside songs by Regina Spektor, Arcade Fire and Elbow.
Gabriel has since announced that he intends to release a second covers album, titled 'I'll Scratch Yours', with many of the bands he covered performing renditions of his songs. Elbow, Lou Reed, Paul Simon and the Bon Iver version of 'Come Talk To Me' are all set to appear on this LP.
Bon Iver play their biggest UK tour to date in October.
Latest from GenesisFan
- The Orianne and Phil Collins’ Little Dreams Foundation celebrated its 5th Annual Gala
- Steve Hackett to Perform Genesis' 1977 Live LP 'Seconds Out' on 2020 Tour
- Church’s Giant Baby Jesus Statue Looks Like Phil Collins
- Phil Collins’ …But Seriously set for 30th anniversary reissue
- Phil Collins is Still Not Dead Yet