Mike & The Mechanics have recently announced a 2015 tour of the UK, which follows on from their hugely successful tour across the UK and Europe.
The group, who've sold 10 million records worldwide, have announced that the 23-date tour of the UK is entitled "The Hits Tour 2015" and will see them playing at the Royal Albert Hall among many other venues.
Mike & The Mechanics consists of Genesis frontman Mike Rutherford on guitar, and includes one of the UK's best R&B singers, Andrew Roachford – Roachford provides the lead and backing vocals, and has had numerous previous hits including "Cuddly Tour" and "Family Man" – and joining them is Canadian singer Tim Howar, also on lead and backing vocals.
Howar has formerly toured with his band Vantramp, and has performed with the likes of Paolo Nutini and Rod Stewart.
Tickets for "The Hits Tour 2015" were made available at 9am today (10th May) and are priced at £50, £45 and £40 for the Royal Albert Hall. Boxes were priced at £60.
Venues marked with ** were priced at £36 and £32 while all over venues are priced at £35 and £30 and were made available from http://www.ticketline.co.uk, 0844 888 991 or from the venue directly.
The full tour schedule for Mike & The Mechanics can be seen below:
- 8th – **Gateshead Sage
- 9th – Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- 11th – Sheffield City Hall
- 12th – Edinburgh Festival Theatre
- 13th – Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- 15th – Aberdeen Music Hall
- 17th – **York Barbican
- 18th – Stevenage Leisure Centre
- 19th – Leicester De Montfort Hall
- 21st – Ipswich Regent Theatre
- 23rd – **Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 24th – **Guildford G Live
- 25th – Cardiff St Davids Hall
- 27th – **Birmingham Symphony Hall
- 28th – **Manchester Bridgewater Hall
- 30th – Bournemouth Pavilion
- 2nd – Plymouth Pavilions
- 3rd – Bristol Colston Hall
- 5th – Oxford New Theatre
- 6th – Southend Cliffs Pavilion
- 8th – London Royal Albert Hall
- 9th – Eastbourne Congress Theatre
- 10th – Portsmouth Guildhall
- Mike + The Mechanics "Let Me Fly" still grounded in blandland
- Review: Phil Collins wows Liverpool ECHO Arena with triumphant first gig in a decade
- Watch Phil Collins Sing Rarities At Comeback Tour Opener In Liverpool
- Mike & The Mechanics release The Best Is Yet To Come video
- Mike + The Mechanics New Album, Tour Coming