On the latest installment of Kyle Meredith With…, former Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett discusses his new album, At the Edge of Light, and how it once again boasts band members from all over the globe.
He talks about being heavily influenced by Brexit and the alt-right’s prominence in the UK, discussing how it affected the album’s recording and how it may be a problem for his forthcoming tour. On that same note, he also shares how he’ll be playing Genesis’ Selling England By the Pound in full on this tour, which will include a song he wrote with Peter Gabriel that was never released.
© Consequence of Sound, by Brad Dountz
- Genesis live album Seconds Out to get new vinyl reissue
- Mike Rutherford on Reviving the Mechanics and the Future of Genesis
- Mike Rutherford talks about his long musical career ahead of Mike and The Mechanics' Salisbury concert
- Mike Rutherford open to Genesis reunion: 'We’re all fit and healthy and good friends'
- 50 Years Ago Today - Genesis Released Debut LP 'From Genesis to Revelation'