Genesis co-founder and keyboardist, Tony Banks is set to release his latest opus, 5, which is his third orchestral record.
Banks took a few moments to speak with Kyle Meredith about writing in the classical sense and it’s similarities to his work in Genesis, as well as the possibility of working with his bandmates again, especially now that Phil Collins is out of retirement.
Listen to the interview above and then check out "Prelude To A Million Years" below!
© wfpk.org, by Kyle Meredith
- How Phil Collins ‘Cheated’ In His Audition For Genesis
- Steve Hackett Announces 'Selling England By The Pound' UK Tour For 2019
- Steve Hackett brings Genesis Revisited Tour to the UK in October
- Flashback: Genesis Wrap Up Their Reunion Tour With a Peter Gabriel-Era Classic
- Phil Collins: I’m Open to Genesis Reunion With Son on Drums