Eagle Rock Entertainment will release Three Sides Live by Genesis. This is a simultaneous release on DVD and Blu-ray.
Eagle Rock is delighted to make this concert film available for the first time as a standalone DVD and for the first time ever on Blu-ray. Three Sides Live includes the hits 'Turn It On Again,' 'Misunderstanding,' 'No Reply At All,' 'Abacab,' 'Man On The Corner,' and more.[Pre-book Order Date October 10, MSRP $14.98 DVD, $19.98 Blu-ray]
Three Sides Live was filmed in November 1981 on the 'Abacab' tour in North America and was originally released on VHS to coincide with the live album of the same name. It has only been released on DVD in the limited edition box set The Movie Box 1981-2007. Originally filmed in 16mm, the footage has now been fully restored and is being reissued as a standalone DVD and Blu-ray for the first time. The show focuses on tracks from the Duke and Abacab albums and the tracks are intercut with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with the band members.
As always with Genesis, the show is visually stunning and it captures the band in their transition from their progressive days in the seventies through to the hugely successful pop/rock act they became from the mid-eighties onwards. The line-up on Three Sides Live features Tony Banks (keyboards, backing vocals); Phil Collins (drums, lead vocals); Mike Rutherford (guitar, bass, backing vocals) with Daryl Stuermer (guitar, bass) and Chester Thompson (drums).
- Behind the Lines
- No Reply At All
- Who Dunnit?
- In the Cage/'Cinema Show/'Colony of Slippermen
- Me & Sarah Jane
- Man on the Corner
- Turn It on Again
- Behind the Lines (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- Duchess (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- Me & Sarah Jane (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- Man on the Corner (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- One for the Vine (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- Fountain of Salmacis (Bonus Audio Only Track)
- Follow You, Follow Me (Bonus Audio Only Track)
Latest from GenesisFan
- Phil Collins hopes to announce U.S. tour dates when he's feeling better
- Listen to In This Moment cover Phil Collins
- Mike + The Mechanics "Let Me Fly" still grounded in blandland
- Phil Collins hands baton to 16-year-old son who performs faultless rendition of In The Air Tonight to BST crowd
- He could barely walk but Phil Collins still knocked it out of Hyde Park – review